Level floors are vital to health care facility operations. Sub floor irregularities can cause problems with the levellness of the floor, resulting in complications with the overall performance of the floor and its intended use.
The sub floor is critical to the overall success of any flooring project, and if the foundation is not sound, durability can be compromised. Floor levellness is absolutely essential in hospitals and healthcare facilities. The StonFlow range has been developed to provide a fast, reliable and integrated solution to levelling issues. Utilizing an engineered a solution to address levelling problems with the sub floor, prior to the installation of critical wearing surfaces, will improve the speed of application and durability simultaneously.
StonFlow Commercial is designed specifically for floor levelling where traditional finishes like wood, sheet goods, carpet, stone and tile are selected and can often receive moisture sensitive systems as early as 24 hours.
Advantages of StonFlow:
- Fast track levelling of floors to receive decorative finishes.
- Rapid installation of up to 20,000 square feet per day.
- Fast curing formulation means finishes can be installed after only 12-24 hour cure period.
- Can receive foot traffic after only 4-6 hours.
- Used in conjunction with typical commercial flooring systems.
- Exceptional shrinkage control for outstanding crack resistance
- Protein-free for use in sensitive environments.
To learn more about the StonFlow range and how it can ensure level floors on your next health care facility project, click here.